Part 91s – Smith Genealogy – Updated Descendant Chart

24 October 2009

Morning,

I would like to welcome all of you new readers to my Blog. If you do not find what you are looking for please feel free to ask. Add your comment or question to a posting or send me an email.

I've updated the James Smith Descendant Chart, which can be usually found in the blue section of the left-hand column. The Key to understanding the format of each Descendant Chart is the added letters and numbers to the right of a name. For example, C-P49s, can be used to locate an image of the document as it appears in a posting on the Blog. The abbreviations are as follows: B = Birth; C = Baptism/Christening; M = Marriage; D = Death or Burial; W = Will; P49s = Part 49s.

I get a bit befuddled sometimes, (and what else is new), by the Blogger search engine but you can key in a code, name, word, phrase, etc., and after you click on the Search button you may be provided with a list of possible hits relating to your search entry. Remember it is a machine that is trying to match your thoughts to whatever is in the Blog data storage.

When I typed in "Part 49s" in the search box in the top of the left-hand green column I was greeted with "No Results". But when I typed "Part 49" without the "s" the engine produced five results of which the third one was the choice I was searching for. And as I was taught, many moons ago, if at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again. Remember it is your thought process being matched by a machine trying to match to my thought processes. And please my insurance doesn't cover remote PC crashes.


And here is the newest and 6th update of the James Smith Descendant Chart.

@ 2009, Jim Smith

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template