My Tangent - Time Again To Reorganize My Genealogy Research

23 August 2011

Morning,

It is that time again to organize my genealogy research and work. Without a specific list of my things-I’ve-got-to-get-done; things-I’m-working-on; things-I-want-get-done; etc., I become lost in a black-hole of paper and information, ancestors and data. You get the picture.

Here is the newly updated list. It is by all means not conclusive, nor is it “set-in-stone”… but it is my organization and guideline.

1. Transcription Project the search for ggg-grandfather James Smith – I am currently transcribing a 29-page from the Grenada Registers of Records dated 2 April 1801.YD I have discovered two Smiths so far – William and Robert.

2. Parker Project – Based on the collected data I believe I need to follow the William Parker, circa 1670s, identified in the Parish Registers of Linton-in-Craven, Yorkshire to Griston in Norfolk.

3. Smith Robertson Genealogy - Respond to and develop cohesive work research regarding gg-granduncle Solomon Abraham information received from Australia.

4. YDNA Update - Determine the possible matching of YDNA 111-marker test results between Smith and Wahl.

5. YDNA Update - Correspondence concerning Brebner/Bremner YDNA issues and project.

6. mtDNA Update - Correspondence regarding my own mtDNA (referencing back to Tasker in Lancashire) with similar H1a1 Haplogroup match from Gloucestershire.

7. Brunhammer Genealogy - Review, update, and corroborate Biddle/Brunhammer information and genealogy data.

8. Brunhammer Genealogy – Get a picture and images of the final resting place in Arlington Cemetery, Pennsylvania of gg-grandmother Mary (née Marie Katz) Brunhammer.

9. Buccino Genealogy - Follow up correspondence regarding Buccini/Buccino.

10. Genealogy Tools - Investigate RestingSpot.com.

11. Genealogy Tools - Possible use of genealogy photobook from AdoramaPix.com

And by all means this is not a complete or unending list. It is just those things and those emails that I need to get done... with some sort of semblance of order.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template