Part 743p – Smith Groh Genealogy – The Mystery of Brayton C. Placeway – Clooz 3 Reporting

30 July 2012

Good Day,

Alleluia, alleluia… A new upgrade to Clooz. Clooz 3.0 is now available. I have been a long-time user of Clooz and I am a strong proponent of the organizational and electronic filing cabinet capabilities.

With a Masters in Organizational Management, I am delighted to have an electronic tool that provides me a software that assists me and supports my research. It is “THE database for systematically organizing and storing the clues to your ancestry...

I immediately have created a Smith Miller Groh Clooz database… and of course, this new creation goes hand-in-hand with my writing and research of the Mystery of Brayton C. Placeway. The following is the first summary report of Census, Census Substitute and Document Records (CCSDR) for ggg-grandfather Brayton C. Placeway.


The summary report includes documents I have on file that are specific to ggg-grandfather Brayton. I created this CCSDR report in hierarchical order beginning with the earliest document I have on file, beginning with the year 1888. The data included in the CCSDR report originates from the information that I have extracted from the associated documents.

The furthest left column of the CCSDR report includes Personal File Numbers (PF#s). I have generated the PF#s. The coding is my own format. Clooz allows each user to create her/his own system and method of coding.

For this introduction here are the explanations of the coding that I use. These PF#s are only specific to this Brayton C. Placeway report.

PF# B000001 = Birth 000001
PF# CUSMI000001 = Census United States Michigan 000001
PF# CUSVA000001 = Census United States Virginia 000001
PF# DI0001 = Divorce 0001
PF# CUSWI000002 = Census United States Wisconsin 000002
PF# CUSIL000001 = Census United States Illinois 000001
PF# M00001 = Marriage 00001
PF# M00002 = Marriage 00002


I have approached the creation of this Clooz database as a new user. As time progresses I will be creating and migrating my related genealogy research data and information to Clooz 3.0.

If you have any questions, thoughts, and ideas regarding my research please feel free to contact me.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template