Part 820p – Smith Groh Genealogy – Parisé Descendant Chart Updated

26 December 2012

Good Day,

And now on the second day of Christmas I figure that there is a lot of organizing and re-scheduling of my genealogy search and research work to do. I have been traipsing after so many family lines that I need to decide which project I need to consider and where shall I place my immediate focus.

Obviously one such family line and ancestry search is the Parisé Family Line. All-things-being-equal I hope to discover from whence they arrived at Port Daniel and to Bonaventure in the Gaspé Peninsula in Québec, Canada.

To begin my continued journey into the lives and ancestry of our genealogy, I decided to update my Parisé Descendant Chart.



Please Note: All information on this Descendant Chart is based on current and available information. It may change as new and more correct data is discovered.

Key - The added letters and numbers to the right of a name in the Descendant Chart, for example, C-P85p, can be used to locate an image of some of the documents as they appears in A Genealogy Hunt - http://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/; B = Birth; C = Baptism/Christening; M = Marriage; D = Death or Burial; W = Will; I = Item of Interest; 804p = Part 804p. The small letter “p” represents a surname; in this example p = Parisé.

New and updated data may be entered in red. A red or blue and yellow symbol represents the actual blood line.

Stay-tuned for my regular postings on A Genealogy Hunt. And for a change of pace, check out my other blogs: Quilts SB and Jim’s Trek.

On to the 3rd Day of Christmas. Enjoy…

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template