Part 946ss – 1726 Baptism GGGGG-Grandfather William Scott

26 May 2019

Good Day,

Duddingston Kirk, Scotland
Yes, I am going further and further back in time. In my research of my Scott Family line I have found in the vicinity of about 200 documents.

This time, I would like to present to you the 1726 Baptism Registration of GGGGG-Grandfather William Scott from the Duddingston Parish Registers.

Source: FHL 7908838 Image 505 of 920.

Transcription –

Baptisms 1726

May 25

Patrick Scot and Euphame Horn his spouse had aSon baptised namd William. There were witneses Andrew &William Horns; The child was born upon the 17th day.

Source: FHL 7908838 Image 505 of 920.

GGGGG-Grandfather William Scott was born on the 17th of May and baptised 25 May 1726.  The Baptism Registration also introduces us to 6-times Great-Grandparents Patrick Scott and Euphame Horn.

GGGGG-Grandfather William Scott's Descendant Chart -



The search continues.  And I just keep on going.

Also, let me know if you would like an invitation to access to my Smith Robertson Family Tree on Ancestry. You can email me at jsmith58@gmail.com.

If you have any comment, question, thought, idea please feel free to contact me via email at A Genealogy Hunt or jsmith58@gmail.com.

Regards,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template