Part 57s - Scrambled Eggs - My Next Y-Dna Results - Smith R1b1b2a

11 September 2009

Good Afternoon,


It's dark and raining... Sort of foiled my thoughts of working in the garden early one. And breakfast this morning: simple scrambled eggs, cantaloupe, and pears.

I re-did my eight-line Ancestral Chart, and am working on a 16-line one.


My next level of Y-DNA tests results have been returned.

This is a follow up to my posting at Part 50s. My confirmed Haplogroup is R1b1b2a, and the shorthand notation is R-L23. (I'm still waiting for 3CPO to knock at my front door.) The insert is a clipping from the page of my results showing my Haplotree from FamilyTreeDNA.



There is a good overall summary of Haplogroup R1b at Wikipedia. All the information that is out there can become confusing to a lay person, especially like myself, so I just take it a bit at a time. There is a lot of data to digest of R1b subclades at Eupedia but there is definitely some interesting reading.

Enjoy

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template