And I still continue my Indenture Transcription Project in the research for the origins and ancestry of my ggg-grandfather James Smith. At times this process can become somewhat tedious if not “boring”, especially if there is no apparent glimmer of hint or clue. For this reason, and to feed my insatiable appetite for genealogy research I have some other concurrent family search projects ongoing.
- I’ve made headway with respects to a possible further location of Verdelais in the Department of Gironde in France following up on the ancestry of my gg-grandmother Catherine Cora (née Merle) July.
- I have found some possible connections and documentations to my family line of Castex in the 10-Year Tables with respect to my ggg-grandmother Jeanette Etienette (née Castex) Merle.
- The first YDNA results for my Robertson line have returned. And lo and behold there is an exact Robertson match in the preliminary results for the first set of 12 markers.
- Microfilms have arrived referencing my search for my Merrifield Line.
- Work continues in my transcription and translation project of the possible July Family documentations especially those from Sarlat in the Department of Dordogne in France.
- I have initiated a Family Tree DNA Family Finder study to complement the current Smith YDNA and Robertson et al mtDNA studies and results.
- I am investigating the mtDNA results referencing the Olton Smith et al lines.
- Of course, I continue with the Grenada Registers of Records Transcription Project in the search for the origins of my ggg-grandfather James Smith.