Part 547p – Smith Robertson Genealogy – The Parker Project – A New Ancestry Work Sheet – Out With The Taskers

06 August 2011

Morning,

I am so excited…I was right that I am wrong! That’s something that you’ll not hear from me too often, but it is true. And in the case of my genealogy and my research, I would rather prove that I am wrong than create, or should I say construct a personal ancestry that is based on a misread or an misinterpretation of some obtuse document. And now you will understand why a say and write “Always under construction”.

Removing the possible link of the Taskers from connecting to gggg-grandfather William Parker, I have drafted my Parkers of Downham, Lancashire, England Ancestry Work Sheet that I first presented in Part 546p. Here is my new Work Sheet, and as always, it is “Always under construction”.


And to give you a hint of what is coming next… I may have found gggg-grandmother Isabelle Kendall’s maiden name. See my Parker Descendant Chart and stay-tuned.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template