Part 585r - Smith Robertson Genealogy - Updated Robertson Descendant Chart

13 October 2011

Good Day,

And my genealogy journey continues.

I have updated my Robertson Descendant Chart... which of course is always under construction, to include my Dudgeon Family Line.

GGGG-Grandmother Christian (née Dudgeon) Robertson had, that I have to date been able to discover, six siblings: gggg-granduncles and aunts - Thomas, John, Rachel, William, Isobel, and Janet. Due to the fact that the Baptism Registration, as I just posted does not have her birth date, I do not know, at this point in time, where she would fit age-wise with her brother and sisters.

I have also included the seven Dudgeon's parents, my ggggg-grandparents Thomas and Janet (née Hope) Dudgeon.

Here is the updated Robertson Descendant Chart.


And Jay in Wisconsin, here are our connections... and most common ancestors, ggggg-grandfather Thomas and ggggg-grandmother Janet (née Hope) Dudgeon.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template