Part 716p – Smith Groh Genealogy – The Mystery of Brayton C. Placeway – Updated Life Timeline

16 June 2012

Good Day,

The first 32 years of the life of ggg-grandfather Brayton C. Placeway most certainly were busy, for the lack of a better term.

In genealogy once I can gather and corroborate the events, information, data, and dates I can definitely get a glimpse into the life and key points of one’s life. At this point in the creation and updating of ggg-grandfather Brayton C.’s Life Timeline I most definitely am discovering and unearthing a possible and exciting short 32 years.

Here is the latest update of the Brayton C. Placeway Life Timeline.


The search and research of the genealogy and life events of ggg-grandfather Brayton C. is most certainly, in my opinion, a genealogist’s dream example. The only issue at this juncture is that the expansion of the physical Life Timeline is getting somewhat crowded… And this will continue. Just wait until you see what I have found.

As a note of information, I have altered this new update of the Life Timeline. I will now include my new and latest updates in red. All events and incidences typically can be read about in various Postings in A Genealogy Hunt. All-things-being-equal I will shortly be including a cross-reference to the Part number.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template