Part 778h – Brunhammer Doherty Genealogy – Updated Holmes Descendant Charts

10 October 2012

Good Day,

With genealogy search and research comes the waiting… Just imagine how it was before the introduction of electronic media and the Internet… and even before the telephone, albeit cell-phone. You drafted a letter, posted it, and waited, and waited, and waited.

Or you take a trip a search the nooks, and crannies, and book shelves. I’m at that juncture right now waiting for information and evidence regarding the murder of gg-grandfather Audley Holmes.

And so, I thought I would update my Holmes Descendant Chart… and now Descendant Charts.

I have included new information that I have been collecting and tracing source confirmation and substantiation. But of course, the Holmes Descendant Chart has now increased in size substantially to the point that I have had to split it and create Chart I and Chart II.




As you follow the individuals on each Descendant Chart there are thress key color highlights to keep in mind. The Holmes Descendant Charts are a reflection of Andy’s blood and collateral lines. The blood line includes those symbols filled in yellow and either outlined in blue or red. A blue and yellow symbol is my visual code for Andy’s immediate blood line. I use red to reflect new and updated entries. A red and yellow symbol is also a part of Andy’s blood line, but it is a highlight for, as stated, either a new and/or updated symbol or entry.

I will be including these two new and updated Holmes Descendant Charts as individual links under the page header Doherty.

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions, new information, and ideas.
Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template