Part 790p – Smith Groh Genealogy – GGG-Grandfather Leo Pariza – Documents Currently On File – 1900-1942

03 November 2012

Good Day,

I continue my relentless pursuit, search and research for the genealogy of the Pariza Family Line. And time and time again I have to make sure that I keep myself organized. In Part 787p I introduced my first schedule of the collection of data and information I have been able to round up thus far.

It is critical in the pursuit of the life events and genealogy of an ancestor that one does not rest on the laurels of only one piece of evidence or document. Collecting multiple documents is the key to putting the pieces of one’s ancestor into place. Also multiple documents allow the researcher to determine and confirm obtuse bits of information. They also open the doors to continued and more detailed investigation into one’s genealogy adventure.

To date I have been able to gather 19 documents all relating to CK's ggg-grandfather Leo Pariza. The first document is from the year 1900 when ggg-grandfather Leo was 21 years, old, single, and in the Philippines. The 19th reporting on file is the 1942 World War II Draft Registration when he was 63 years old.

Here is my Clooz created report for Leo Pariza – Census, Census Substitutes and Document Records.



All-things-being-equal I am still focused in finding three important vital records for ggg-grandfather Leo Pariza – his birth, his marriage, and his death.

My next post will be the presentation of the list of documents that I now have on file for gg-grandfather Willard Joseph Pariza.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template