Part 847h – Smith Groh Genealogy – 1861 Baptism – Half-GGG-Grandaunt Elizabeth Huard – Paspébiac, Quebec

22 March 2013

Good Day,

And yes this can be bloody boring… and tedious at times, but genealogy search and research is not necessarily cut out for everyone. And yes you can always block my emails and notes of the information… but I will not interrupt my search and research. It is my thing and I do not have to make any excuses for what I please to do.

My search and research of the Parisé Family Line has me presently investigating how many children CK’s gggg-grandmother Catherine (née Grenier formerly Huard) Parisé before she married gggg-grandfather Thimothée Parisé. And success, I have discovered another daughter, half-ggg-grandaunt Elizabeth Huard. She was born on the 20th of January 1861 and baptized on the 27th of the same month. All-things-being-equal Elizabeth could have been gggg-grandmother Catherine’s first daughter and child with her first husband Romain Huard.

Here are the images as I downloaded from The Drouin Collection via Ancestry.ca. I have included the two pages from both Registers from the Registers of the Parish of Notre Dame and of New Carlisle. I have included a highlighted copy of the New Carlisle page as it is much easier to read and transcribe.





My transcription –

1861

PASPEBIAC
PAROISSE
NOTRE-DAME
CO. BONAVENTURE
P.Q.

REGISTRES
PHOTOGRAPHIES
AU
GREFFE
DE
NEW-CARLISLE

B.3
Elizabeth
Huard

Le vingt-sept Janvier mil huit cent soixante un nous
Prêtre sou∫signé avons baptisé Elizabeth née il ya a sept
jours de légitime marriage de Romain Huard
pêcheur et de Catherine Grenier de Paspebiac
Parrain Abel Huard, marraine Rachel A∫sard?
qui n’ont pas signer.

MC Fostine Ptre


My translation –

1861

PASPEBIAC
PARISH
NOTRE-DAME
CO. BONAVENTURE
P.Q.

RECORDS
PHOTOGRAPHS
TO
REGISTRY
OF
NEW CARLISLE

B.3
Elizabeth
Huard

On the 27th of January one thousand eight hundred sixty one we the undersigned priest have baptized Elizabeth, born seven days ago, of the legitimate marriage of Roman Huard, fisherman, and Catherine Grenier of Paspebiac. Godfather Abel Huard, Godmother, Rachel Assard? who did not sign.

MC Fostine Priest

And now on to continue my search and research. My latest count is the CK’s gggg-grandmother Catherine did have, at least, eight children.

Enjoy, and stay tuned for more,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template