My Tangent - Just A Short Break

20 April 2013

Good Day,

I have been taking a short break from my search and research in the work of my genealogy. I am currently refocusing my thoughts as to a redo of my site A Genealogy Hunt. This of course is taking some considerable thought process on my part. I will continue with my journal of A Genealogy Hunt, but as it is now beyond 1,000 Postings I think that a new and different approach for accessibility might be in order.


Will be back shortly.

In the meantime check out my two other sites - Quilts SB and Jim's Trek.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template