My Tangent - I Haven't Got A Clue - Disappearing Images

15 June 2010

Evening,

I will not panic. I will not panic. I do not have any answer to what has just happened tonight. It is the case of the missing images. A lot of my images have upped and walked off of the Blog... and I do not have a clue.

The following are the Posts that have been affected: 297; 296; 295; 294; 293; 292; 290; 289; and 288. My apologies, it looks like I will be busy the next couple of days rebuilding.

If you have any idea as to where the images got to or if you stumble upon any other Posting that has lost its images please let me know.

This time I'm not enjoying.

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template