Part 600ma – Smith McCullogh Genealogy – 1882 Marriage – GG-Grandparents William George and Julia Adelaide (née Aldridge) M’Cullagh – Dublin South, Ireland

02 November 2011

Good Day,

Guess what? My PC Desktop is back in the house… and Taylor is managing to get up off her bed and the floor unassisted. Tremendous news!

And now I’m back to writing my journal of my search and research into my and my families’ genealogy.

Tonight I start with a focus on the McCullogh Project. I have been attempting to track down the Marriage Registration of JK’s gg-grandparents William George M’Cullagh and Julia Adelaide Aldridge. See Part 579ma for my preliminary work.

I have been able to locate the actual pages, 1 and 29, from the General Index Marriages Registered in Ireland During The Quarter Ended 31st March, 1882.

Here are the following pages 1 and 29 as downloaded from Item 2 of the microfilm FHL [101254] Marriage records, 1845-1870, with indexes to marriages, 1845-1921, in the General Registry Office of Ireland.



GG-Grandmother Julia Adelaide (née Aldridge) is listed on Page 1, and GG-Grandfather William George M’Cullagh on Page 29. This is the Index of the Civil Registration of their Marriage in the 1st Quarter of 1882 in Dublin South. The actual document, Marriage Registration, should be found in Volume 2 and Page 656.

The issue is that of the 334 similarly related microfilms held at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, it appears that the last year included is at 1870. Where is the year 1882? That is the next quest…

And I’ll keep searching, and researching.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template