Part 682p – Smith Groh Genealogy – The Mystery of Brayton C. Placeway – Updated Life Timeline

11 May 2012

Good Day,

And now the bugs, that I created, are out of my SmartDraw software package I can update my ggg-grandfather Brayton C. Placeway Life Timeline.


As I progress in any genealogy and life history of an individual in my search and research, I find it more beneficial to me to visually depict their life history on a Time Line Chart. This is especially certain in the case of ggg-grandfather Brayton C. It is easy to read the documents and place the documents “side-by-each” but without extrapolating and noting the details in each document sometimes a clue or lead may be lost.

I have now added the elements of ggg-grandfather Brayton’s live as I have presented them in my recent Postings – Part 675ps, Part 676p, Part 677ps, and Part 680p. And there is still more to come…

Any Timeline charting function can be used. I just like the presentation capabilities and the freedom of SmartDraw to be able to add or amend items as I create the Timeline. There is a wee bit of a learning curve to begin with SmartDraw but once one is over the first initial stages there is so much more that it just boggles my brain.

If you have any comments, thoughts, ideas, and questions please feel to contact me.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template