Part 930ss – Great-Grandmother Ella Margaret (née Scott) Smith – Scott Ancestry Research Project

05 April 2019

Good Day,



It has been sometime since I last wrote an entry to my blog A Genealogy Hunt. Today I begin a research and search project on my Scott Family link.



Great-Grandmother Ella Margaret Louise (née Scott) Smith was born 6 September 1857 at Bilney, Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas.

Her parents were my GG-Grandparents Reverend Alexander S. M. and Sarah Ann Rosetta (née McKowan) Scott. (Reference: Bahamas Civil Registration, 1850-1959, Births 1856-1857. FHL #222934; Image 232 of 311.)

As always, I do not take family tree information that I find on the Internet for granted. If an entry does not have any source citation, I will only use the information provided as a stepping-stone and as a guideline to assist with my search.

The following Smith / Scott Family Ancestry line is composed of information that I have acquired from online family trees. I am, now, not certain that the line links are correct. My task is to tract down as many possible source documents that I can find.


Beginning with my Great-Grandmother Ella Margaret Louise (née Scott) Smith, I am now searching for all possible sources of information associated with my Scott Family Line.

The search continues.  And I just keep on going.

If you have any comment, question, thought, idea please feel free to contact me via email at A Genealogy Hunt or jsmith58@gmail.com.

Regards,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template