Part 113h – Brunhammer Doherty Genealogy – Holmes Descendant Chart Update 2

14 November 2009

Morning,

This morning as I’m doing my sort-of administrative work on all that I’ve done this past week, I set my goals for today. I immediately got side-tracked as I stumbled upon a family tree on Ancestry.com that included Andy’s great-grandmother Hannah (née Gallagher) Holmes.

I had recently posted a Holmes Descendant Chart on Part 101h. With the “borrowed” information, from this found family tree I’ve been able to match up, pretty closely to the incidental data regarding great-grandmother Myrtle H. (née Holmes) Doherty’s brother and sisters. I’ve updated the Holmes Descendant Chart. You’ll note all the updates and changes in red.



The key to my search is to work with the collateral information to find any additional data and sources that may lead to the further development of the Audley, that is, great-great grandparents Audley and Rebecca (née Scott) Holmes’ line.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template