Part 54r - 9-9-9 WHD- John Robertson Descendant Chart

09 September 2009

Good Day,

Today is 9~9~9... and it's World Hoop Day. How many of us have owned a hula hoop? At this point I probably just might be able to lift it off the ground. Enough said.

And it's almost Pippi Longstocking, without the stockings. The next World Hoop Day is 10-10-10, October 10, 2010. Did you know that Pippi Longstocking's full name was Pippilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint Ephraim's Daughter Longstocking. (I can just imagine the genealogical research.)

Today I spent the time creating a new Descendant Chart beginning with my six-times great-grandfather John Robertson.

That's great-great-great-great-great-great or gggggg-grandfather. And when you examine the Chart, you can see that the name John Robertson, based on the information that I have found, shows up six times. And four of them were grandfathers... Sort of like the name James Smith.



And I keep saying to myself that I will not get overwhelmed... I will not get overwhelmed.

There are now three Descendant Charts, of my eight lines included in my Blog. The three are Smith, Robertson, and July. I will be following up with Scott, Abraham, Merrifield, Goodey and Crossley. I've moved the Smith Descendant Chart to the left-hand column, and there is an update.

I will not allow myself to get overwhelmed. I am enjoying myself.

Enjoy your day.

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template