My Tangent - My Expectations

07 December 2009

Morning,

Yesterday was a quiet day, and I spent time aimlessly wandering in my head as to the direction of what next I would like to attack and work on in my realm of ancestry research and genealogy. All-things-being-equal I have reams of lists, and I’ve been checking them more than twice.

The weather was not too frightful, but it really wasn’t too conducive to writing nor the committing of myself to any-type of research. So in order to brighten up I cleaned a couple of windows around the house.

And I know that I have to create a new list of my genealogy plus work and expectations. I invite you to get in touch with me if there may be something about your ancestry that you may like be to search or check out… within reason of course.


So here goes the new list –

1.  Smith Robertson Genealogy –
  • Create a new Abraham Descendant Chart
  • Review the current James Smith Descendant Chart and check if I have been able to capture any corresponding vital record documents
  • Review the current Robertson Descendant Chart and begin to capture any corresponding vital record documents.
  • Follow up with new data, testings and information regarding my Y-DNA
  • Start a review of document images on file
2.  Brunhammer Doherty Genealogy
  • Progress with population to new TMG database
  • Review the current Brunhammer Descendant Chart and begin to capture any corresponding vital record documents
  • Continue work on Eugène Brunhammer with Ancestral Atlas
  • Brunhammer Doherty Genealogy – Receive Doherty-related mtDNA testing results
  • Start a review of document images on file
3.  Blog/Website
  • Examine alternatives to increase readers
  • Determine the first level of flow to incorporate the four major topics of my Blog: Smith Robertson Genealogy; Brunhammer Doherty Genealogy; Quilts; and My Tangents
4.  Quilt
  • Complete African Drum Series quilts
  • Complete new designs of Turkish mosaic series and determine fabric for first
Enjoy your coffee this morning,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template