My Tangent – Not Your Average Genealogy – The Voca People

21 March 2010

Afternoon,

The rain has me stuck to my PC. (Of course, if the sun was shining I probably would be just as stuck.) And I just needed something to liven my spirits while I trudge through the script of clerks long passed away… who really did not care about this Jim Smith, but who were just doing their jobs, albeit “human copy machines”. And this genealogy and ancestry search certainly at times needs a break.

Have you encountered The Voca People from the Planet Voca where they only communicate via music, sound, and songs? Well? (And this/they are "Humen Voices")


And now back to the Transcription Project.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template