Part 287s – Smith Robertson Genealogy – Indenture Research – Mary Paton Added

01 June 2010

Morning,

As I am working on the next Record from the Grenada Registers of Records of my Transcription Project, I noted that the name of William Green’s wife, Mary Paton, was now included. I have added her to the Carriacou Puzzle Descendant Chart. This is an upgrade to the Chart I presented in Part 285s The addition, and her representation, is in red.

Please note that there may be unintentional inaccuracies in the placements of individuals in the Carriacou Puzzle Descendant Chart. These could be a result of my misinterpretation of that which I am transcribing. As I mentioned before I am unfamiliar of the legal jargon. (My thesaurus uses the synonym “goggledgook”.)

The next transcription is on its way.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template