My Tangent – Could Be A Genealogy-Support Tool

11 July 2010

Morning,

Just chanced upon this relatively new product this morning, at Book of Joe. It’s the next generation of a portable white board. I haven’t tried it as yet but it appears that it would be somewhat beneficial for my cramped research space. It can stick and adhere to most backgrounds. I usually have reams of post-its stuck all over my monitors. I also like to sketch out quick and immediate diagrams and doodles without having to check to see if I have some software that could do the same.

Here is an image of the available sizes.


The brand name, WhiteyBoard, may not be sacrosanct. The individual sizes are called Sonia, Alice, and Bertha. The Alices are already sold out at their site. Check it out at their website.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template