Part 413j – Smith Robertson Genealogy - Upgraded July Descendant Chart – Five Additions

04 December 2010

Evening,

Praise be! My PC is back, again… and I’ve added another 1.5 terabyte hard drive. I’m using the two operating systems, Windows 7 and Ubuntu and they are set on two different and independent hard drives. In this way I hope that there won’t be any conflict, once again, and bring me to a standstill… But in this techno-world of the information revolution, which at times is way beyond my pea-brain, who the hell knows.

I’ve found myself backed up in my work only as I have been searching microfilms of documents and records in the exploration of my genealogy and ancestry. And this time I am following some leads of my July ancestors in the Parish Registers of Sainte-Marie de Sarlat in the Department of Dordogne, France. All-things-being equal it appears that my gggg-grandparents Pierre and Jeanne (née Colomière) July may have been from the area of Sarlat; today Sarlat-la-Canéda. Sarlat is west of Bordeaux, by about 200 kilometers or 125 miles. (The A-marker on the Google map marks the location of Sarlat-la-Canéda.)

One of my first discoveries has been the Acte de Mariage or Marriage Registration of gggg-grandparents Pierre and Jeanne (née Colomiére) July. The information provided by the Acte de Mariage is tremendous. It includes the parents of both the bride and groom, four of my ggggg-grandparents – Pierre and Magdelaine (née Vaurigeau?) July and Luis? and Catherine (née di Sabelt?) Colomiere. I also discovered, I believe, that one of the witnesses is a brother to the groom, gggg-grandfather Pierre July. This would be my gggg-granduncle Etienne July.

For the short term I have added the five-above mentioned ancestors to my July Descendant Chart. Please be aware that I may not have a correct rendition or spelling of their names. Time and further research will tell. I will be following up with my transcription and translation, as well as my sources and citations in one of my upcoming Postings… Stay tuned.

Here is my new and updated July Descendant Chart.


All comments and questions are welcomed.

Enjoy,

Jim

-------------

Bonne soirée,

Louange! Mon PC est de retour, encore une fois ... et j'ai ajouté un autre disque dur de 1,5 téraoctet. Je suis en utilisant les deux systèmes d'exploitation, Windows 7 et Ubuntu, et ils sont mis en place sur les deux disques durs qui sont différentes et indépendantes. De cette manière, j'espère qu'il n'y aura pas de conflit, une fois de plus, et me conduire à l'arrêt ... Mais dans ce techno-monde, de la révolution de l'information, qui, parfois, est bien au-delà de mon cerveau, qui sait en enfer .

Je me suis trouvé, a ralenti dans mon travail, que comme je l'ai été chercher les microfilms des documents et dossiers, dans l'exploration de ma généalogie et l'ascendance. Et à ce moment, je suis de quelques pistes de mes ancêtres de Juillet, dans les registres paroissiaux de Sainte-Marie de Sarlat dans le Département de la Dordogne en France. Il semble que mon arrière- arrière- arrière- arrière-grand-parents Pierre et Jeanne (née Colomière) July peut avoir été de la région de Sarlat, et aujourd'hui, Sarlat-la-Canéda. Sarlat est à l'ouest de Bordeaux, d'environ 200 kilomètres ou 125 miles. (The A-marqueur sur les marques Google map l'emplacement de Sarlat-la-Canéda.)

Une de mes premières découvertes a été l'Acte de Mariage de mon arrière- arrière- arrière- arrière-grand-parents Pierre et Jeanne (née Colomiére) July. Les informations fournies par l'Acte de Mariage est énorme. Il comprend les parents de la mariée et le marié, quatre de mes arrière-arrière-arrière-arrière-arrière-grand-parents - Pierre et Magdelaine (née Vaurigeau?) July et Luis? et Catherine (née di Sabelt?) Colomiere. J'ai également découvert, je crois, que l'un des témoins est un frère pour le marié, arrière- arrière- arrière- arrière-grand-père Pierre July. Ce serait mon arrière- arrière- arrière- arrière-grand-oncle Etienne July.

Pour le court terme, j'ai ajouté ces cinq ancêtres mentionné à mon Descendant Graphique de ma famille de July. S'il vous plaît être conscient que je ne peut avoir une interprétation correcte ou d'orthographe de leurs noms. Temps et des recherches plus poussées nous le dira. Je suivrai avec ma transcription et la traduction, ainsi que mes sources et les citations dans un de mes Commentaires à venir ... Restez à l'écoute.

Voici mon nouveau et mis à jour Descendant graphique.

Tous les commentaires et questions sont les bienvenues.

Profitez,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template