Part 490m - Smith Robertson Genealogy - Updated Merrifield Descendant Chart

09 April 2011

Good Afternoon,

In attempting to keep up with my genealogy "house-", or should I say "blog-keeping", as I have updated my Robertson Descendant Chart, see Part 489r, it falls in place that I should update my Merrifield Descendant Chart.


The new additions are highlighted in red.

I will also be updating menu choices and entries as listed to the Header Labels at the top of the page. And now back to the drawing board and the mountains of files and reams of papers I am investigating.

Stay tuned always for updates. If you have any questions and comments, please do.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template