My Tangent – A Lost Dog – Ancestor List In My Genealogy Search

03 October 2011

Good Day,

And yes I lost one dog this morning. Three accounted for, all asleep on their beds; Taylor, Tinker, and Bella. Where the hell was Radar? Not in the kitchen. Not in the living room. Not at the dining room window transfixed at the early morning strollers.

Nowhere to be seen on the patio checking out the Grays. I called... I whistled. Then finally I caught a glimpse of a moving mountain of blankets and covers on the bed. Out pops the hazel eyes and ratty snout, a stump of a tail wagging. Just looking at me, inquisitively demanding, "Why the hell are you disturbing my comfy nap?" Oh, well The Pack is complete.

I'm at sort of a quandary about where and what I should do next. Of course I'm not at a loss of what I need to do in my search for the origins and genealogy of my ggg-grandfather James Smith...but I feel that I am at a juncture of dis-organization.

I look at my piles of papers on my desk and I see the tremendous number of downloads and files in my storage and in the many folders just screaming out to me to do something. “Get the damn papers and files organized!” “Where is your To-Do List?” “Start something…” “Do something, anything!!!”

Okay, here’s who I need to find, in my search and research of my genealogy. Just a few of the ancestors in my genealogy.

  • GGG-Grandfather James Smith – last known location – Grenada

  • GGG-Grandmother Mary Ann (née Doret) Smith – last known location – Grenada

  • GGG-Grandfather William Thomas – Possible last known location – Grenada

  • GGG-Grandmother Maria Matilda (née Rush) Thomas – Possible last known location – Grenada

  • GGGG-Grandfather Henry Rush – Possible last known location – Unknown

  • GGGG-Grandmother Grace (née ?) Rush – Possible last known location – Unknown

  • GG-Grandfather John Merrifield – Possible last known location – Middlesex, England

  • GG-Grandmother Esther (née Bailey) Merrifield – Possible last known location – London, England

  • GGG-Grandfather William Merrifield – Possible last known location – Gloucestershire, England

  • GGG-Grandmother Susanna (née ?) Merrifield – Possible last known location – Gloucestershire, England

  • GGG-Grandfather George Bailey – Possible last known location – England

  • GGG-Grandfather William Goodey – Possible last known location – Essex, England

  • GGG-Grandmother Keziah (née Warner) Goodey – Possible last known location – Essex, England

  • GGGG-Grandfather James Warner – Possible last known location – Essex, England

  • GGGG-Grandfather Joseph Goodey – Possible last known location – Essex, England

  • GGGG-Grandmother Sarah (née Pudney) Goodey – Possible last known location – Essex, England

  • GGGGG-Grandfather John Pudney – Possible last known location – Essex, England

  • GGGGG-Grandmother Mary (née ?) Pudney – Possible last known location – Essex, England

  • GGG-Grandfather Thomas Megwire – Possible last known location – Lancashire, England

  • GGGG-Grandmother Christian (née Dudgeon) Robertson – Possible last known location – Lanark, Scotland

  • GGGGG-Grandfather John Robertson – Possible last known location – Haddington, Scotland

  • GGGGG-Grandmother Ann (née Lyle) Robertson – Possible last known location – Haddington, Scotland

  • GG-Grandfather George Goodey – Possible last known location – Sweden

  • GG-Grandfather Benjamin Victor Abraham – Possible last known location – Demerara, British Guiana

  • GG-Grandmother Emily (née Boyle) Abraham – Possible last known location – Demerara, British Guiana

  • GGG-Grandfather Victor Abraham – Possible last known location – Middlesex, England

  • GGG-Grandmother Rebecca (née Levy) Abraham – Possible last known location – Middlesex, England

  • GGGG-Grandfather Michael Levy – Possible last known location – England

If anyone has any information, please contact me.

This is just the start of my Smith and Robertson Family Line searches. And this list is to continue. Stay tuned.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template