Part 652acm – Smith McCullogh Genealogy – Three New Descendant Charts – McCullogh, Aldridge, and Christie

04 March 2012


Burrowed in my house on this gorgeous breezy, albeit windy day, in sunny Tampa, I am closeting myself away from the floating, yellow microbes of the latest pollen assault. I feel claustrophobic, but my eyes, my nose, and my throat, and my diaphragm sort-of thank me for the consideration.

So what do I do cooped up, sans air frais… I attack my PC with the gusto of a genealogy search and rescue mission.

As promised, previously, and due to the expansion of the McCullogh/Aldridge/Christie Descendant Chart I have attempted to re-created three separate new and singular Family Line Charts…

McCullogh Descendant Chart –


Aldridge Descendant Chart –


Christie Descendant Chart –


These should now all be able to be accessed under the top McCullogh label, just under the “t” in the A Genealogy Hunt title at the top of each page.

I am now working on a Trefry Descendant Chart which should expand JK’s maternal line and lineage.

Stay tuned,

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template