Part 681mac – Smith McCullogh Genealogy – Updated McCullogh / Aldridge / Christie Descendant Chart

11 May 2012

Good Day,

I am working in my area of genealogy to update a number of my Descendant Charts. As they continue to grow I have a number of options, including splitting them into individual Family Lines. But it is sometimes more conducive to been able to visualize as much detail on one presentation. It is certainly better than having to flip from image to image, albeit, page to page…


The only problem with the ever-expanding Descendant Charts and fitting them onto one page, aka computer screen is that the text and details get smaller and smaller.

Or one could find a powerful magnifying glass. And so I try to create an image that is a crisp and clear as possible, without creating a memory hog image.

The above inserted image is my latest rendition of my McCullogh / Aldridge / Christie Descendant Chart. The image is a PNG formatted image, and all-things-being-equal it is easier to view than the previous JPG image.

I will be adding this Descendant Chart to the McCullogh drop down menu at the top of the page of A Genealogy Hunt.

And thanks Ken.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments, ideas, and thoughts.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template