Part 744t – Smith McCullogh Genealogy – New Trefry Descendant Charts I and II

01 August 2012

Good day,

Today in the course of my genealogy work and research I add new Trefry Descendant Chart I and Chart II. These new Charts presents JK’s maternal Trefry Line.

Already I am able to include a number of generations. The surnames included are: Trefry, Oliver, Rustemeir, Perry, Kinney, Pitman, Russell, and of course McCullogh and Smith.

This Trefry Line traces back to JK’s 6-times great-grandparents James and Sarah (née Russell) Trefry. I have split the Trefry Descendant Chart into two Parts. (You won’t have to get out your major magnifying glass.)

Here are the two Trefry Descendant Charts – Chart I and Chart II:



Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template