Part 751h – Brunhammer Doherty Genealogy – 1880 US Census – Holmes Family – Rahn, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania

15 August 2012

Good Day,

My genealogy search at this moment is the Holmes Family Line. I am in the process of gathering, researching, putting out feelers, and checking out leads, all in the efforts of re-creating the Holmes Family Tree.

Assuming the great-grandfather John Eugene and great-grandmother Hannah (née Gallagher) Holmes were married at some time before or in 1876, I have begun my recreation of the Holmes Family with the 1880 US Census in Rahn Township, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania. (I am still searching for the actual Marriage Registration.)

Here is the highlighted copy of the 1880 US Census Page 39.


I have included my reconstruction of the equivalent Clooz United States Federal Census Population Schedule, 1880 CUSPA000007 report.


If anyone has information regarding the marriage of great-grandparents John and Hannah, I would certainly appreciate hearing.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template