Part 380m – Smith Robertson Genealogy – New Merle Family Descendant Chart

06 October 2010

Afternoon,

And I do get side-tracked at times, especially in this whole realm of genealogy and ancestry search and family tree re-constructing. I also have committed myself, at this time to searching for the origins of my ggg-grandfather James Smith and gathering that data, information, and data relevant to my July Family line.

(The inserted image titled "Immigrants from the Grand Trunk Railway Ferry Group, Québec, Oct. 1911" is borrowed from the Library and Archives Canada. As far as I know, the folks in the photograph are in no way connected to me. I think?)

Well as I posted in Part 378m, my transcription and translation of the 1836 Birth Registration of my gg-grandmother Catherine Cora (née Merle) July, I thought as to whether I had any possible details and/or documentation of her parents. The Birth Registration identifies her parents, as what I believe to be Jean-Baptiste Merle and Jeanne Eléonore Castex.

The Birth Registration reads that ggg-grandfather Jean-Baptiste Merle was “vingt cinq ans”, twenty-five years old. A quick calculation places his birth year circa 1811. I discovered that I do have a Birth Registration, Acte de Naissance for one Jean Baptiste Merle which could fit the calculated birth year. I will follow up shortly with a new Posting with the corresponding documentation.

In the meantime I discovered a couple of other Merles who may and could be immediately related to ggg-grandfather Jean-Baptiste. One is a Jean Merle and the other is a Petronille Merle. The corresponding parents are all similar and the same. I have both sets of documents associated with their Acte de Naissance, Birth Registrations. These Postings will be forthcoming.

I also spent last night adding to the July Descendant Chart. I then created a new Merle Descendant Chart. This is the Descendant Chart that I have included in this Posting. Please note that my Descendant Charts are always under construction. All information presented in each Descendant Chart is based on current and available information. It may change as new and more correct data is discovered.


Enjoy,

Jim

-----

Bon après-midi,

Je me distraire par moments, surtout dans ce domaine tout, de la recherche l'ascendance, et la re-construction de l'arbre de la famille. Je me suis engagé, en ce moment à la recherche des origines de mon arrière-arrière-arrière-grand-père James Smith, et la collecte de ces données, informations et données relatives à ma ligne de la famille de July.

(L'image insérée intitulé «Les immigrants de la Grand Trunk Railway Group Ferry, Québec, octobre 1911» est emprunté à la Bibliothèque et Archives Canada. Pour autant que je sais, les gens de la photographie, sont en aucune façon lié à moi. Je crois?)

Eh bien, comme je l'ai posté dans la partie 378, ma transcription et la traduction de l'acte de naissance de 1836 de mon arrière-arrière-grand-mère Catherine Cora (née Merle) July, je me demandais si j'avais tous les détails possibles et / ou documentation de ses parents. L'Acte de Naissance identifie ses parents, que ce que je crois être Jean-Baptiste Merle et Jeanne Eléonore Castex.

L'Acte de Naissance lit que mon arrière-arrière-arrière-grand-père Jean-Baptiste Merle était «Vingt-cinq ans». Un rapide calcul, place son année de naissance vers 1811. J'ai découvert que j'ai un acte de naissance pour un, Jean-Baptiste Merle, qui pourraient être intégrées, l'année de naissance calculée. Je vais suivre peu de temps, avec une affectation nouvelle, avec la documentation correspondante.

En attendant, j'ai découvert un couple de Merles d'autres qui peuvent et pourraient être immédiatement liés à de grands-arrière-arrière-grand-père Jean-Baptiste. L'un est Jean Merle, et l'autre est Pétronille Merle. Les parents correspondants sont tous semblables et la même chose. J'ai les deux ensembles de documents associés à leur acte de naissance. Ces commentaires seront à venir.

J'ai aussi passé la nuit dernière, en ajoutant au tableau Descendant de la famille de July. J'ai ensuite créé une nouvelle Descendant Graphique de la famille de Merle. C'est le graphique Descendant que j'ai inclus dans cette publication. S'il vous plaît noter que mes tableaux sont Descendant toujours en construction. Toutes les informations présentées dans chaque tableau Descendant est basée sur des informations actuelles et disponibles. Il peut changer à mesure que de nouvelles données et la plus correcte est découvert.

Bon Chance,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template