Part 384m – Smith Robertson Genealogy – Updated Merle Descendant Chart

11 October 2010

Good Morning,

This morning before I continue my work and reach out on to some obscure branch or limb of my family tree in the never-ending search of my genealogy and ancestry, I thought that I had better just quickly update my Merle Family Descendant Chart. I try to remember to keep myself organized.


Following up from Part 380m, I have added, in red, ggg-granduncle Jean and his younger sister, ggg-grandaunt Petronille. From what I have found, to date these are two immediate siblings of ggg-grandfather Jean-Baptiste Merle. For your information the code in red is the associated Posting and Part number found on my site.

And fair warning, I have just stumbled across quite a bit more Merle information. Stay tuned.

Enjoy,

Jim

-----

Bon Matin,

Ce matin, avant que je continue mon travail, et tendre la main à une branche obscure ou un membre de mon arbre généalogique, dans la recherche sans fin de ma généalogie et l'ascendance, je pensais que je ferais mieux de mettre à jour rapidement mon Descendant graphique du Merle la famille. J'essaie de me rappeler pour me tenir organisé.

À la suite de la partie 380m, j'ai ajouté, en rouge, arrière-arrière-arrière-grand-oncle Jean et sa jeune sœur, arrière-arrière-arrière-grand-tante Pétronille. D'après ce que j'ai trouvé, à ce jour ce sont deux frères et sœurs immédiate des grands-arrière-arrière-grand-père Jean-Baptiste Merle.

Pour votre information, le code en rouge est sur le détachement et le numéro associé partie qui se trouve sur mon site.

Et on vous avertit, je viens de tombé sur un peu plus d'informations Merle. Restez à l'écoute.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template