Part 705d – Brunhammer Doherty Genealogy – Doherty Descendant Chart Updated

05 June 2012

Good Day,

Since I posted Part 665d, my last update to the Doherty Descendant Chart, I have definitely added a number of new bits of information and data. As I continue to mention, and write, my work in genealogy is “Always Under Construction”. Even though everything has happened in the past, I am constantly finding and learning new details about ancestors and family members.


I am a very visual person. I have to see everything in pictures, especially in the form and Descendant and Ancestral charts. Above is my latest update to the Doherty Family Line and the Doherty Descendant Chart.

As always the Doherty Descendant Chart is in reference to the ancestral relationships to Andy. I have highlighted his direct Doherty line by indicating his immediate blood line with yellow and blue symbols. All new, updated, and changed data is emphasized in red. The codes that are interspersed throughout the Chart are the Part numbers as referenced to my Postings and discussion on A Genealogy Hunt.

If you have any questions, comments, thoughts, and ideas, please feel to get in touch with me.

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template