Part 814p – Smith Groh Genealogy – GGG-Grandfather Leo Pariza (aka Parisaya aka Parasaya aka Parisé) – Documents on File

11 December 2012

Good Day,

I would never have believed that when I decided to take on the challenge of searching and researching the genealogy of the Parisé Family Line, especially the Blood Line of ggg-grandfather Leo Pariza, that I would find, uncover, stumble upon so many relevant records and documents. To date, I have been able to locate 24 records and associated documents.

The following is my listing of the records and documents as summarized in my Clooz 3.0 database.



I would certainly appreciate if you have additional information, data, documents, and family tales that you contact me.

Enjoy,

Jim

1 comments:

Jim Smith on December 12, 2012 at 12:10 AM said...

Olivia, Thank you for the note and link regarding Small Town Papers. Jim.

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template