Part 838p – Smith Groh Genealogy – 1874 – GGG-Grandaunt Marie Agnès Parisé – Port Daniel, Québec

13 February 2013

Good Day,

I’ve been a wee bit removed from my regular search and research in my genealogy work. I’m trying to set myself on some sort of daily schedule to complete the reams of documents that I have most recent discovered of the Parisé Family Line. I figured I would just bite the bullet and head straight into the work and present my findings.

The next on my lists of finds is the Baptism Registration of CK’s ggg-grandaunt Marie Agnès Parisé. As the document indicates she was born 12 December 1874 and baptized on Christmas Day.

Here are the images from The Drouin Collection as downloaded from Ancestry.ca.





My transcription –

1855
A
1890
PORT-DANIEL
CTE BONAVENTURE
QUÉ
PAROISSE
ST. GEORGES

REGISTRES
PHOTOGRAPHIES
A LA
PAROISSE

B. 40
Marie
Agnès
Parisé

Le vingt cinq Décembre mil huit
cent soixante et quatorze, nous
prêtre soussigné, avons baptisé
Marie Agnès, née le douze du
même mois du légitime ma-
riage de Thimothée Parisé,
pêcheur et cultivateur, et de
Catherine Grenier, de cette
parosse. Parrain: Guillaume
Langlais, soussigné; marraine
Elizabeth Huard, qui a declare
ne savoir signer. Le père absent.

Guilluame Langlais
N. Lévesque Prtre


My translation –

1855
TO
1890
PORT-DANIEL
BONAVENTURE CTE
QUÉ
PARISH OF
ST. GEORGES

RECORDS
PHOTOGRAPHS
THE
PARISH

B. 40
Mary
Agnes
Parisé

On December 25th, one thousand eight hundred and seventy-four, we the undersigned priest, have baptized Marie Agnes, born on the twelfth of the same month of the lawful marriage of Timothée Parisé, fisherman and farmer, and Catherine Grenier, of this parish. Sponsor: Guillaume Langlais, the undersigned, godmother Elizabeth Huard, who declared she could not sign. The father was absent.

Guilluame Langlais
N. Lévesque Priest


Next on my list CK’s ggg-granduncle Jean Abel Parisé. Stay tuned.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template